From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] what's up with kernelnewbies?
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:58:06
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 I posted about my kernel panic problem to
4 kernelnewbies(they seem a competent crew), w/ subject
5 line: kernel panic fix sought.
6
7 My post was ignored. Three days later somebody posted
8 to the list under the subject line: KERNEL PANIC FIX
9 SOUGHT. He(Kumar is a male name isn't it?)started
10 getting replies right away.
11
12 Kumar must have seen my mail. What are the chances
13 he'd choose exactly the same words out of the millions
14 out there within three days of my posting? And how is
15 it that someone can be so lame and un-imaginative that
16 they can't even think of four _different_ words to
17 express their difficulty(out of the millions out
18 there)and nobody calls him on it?
19
20 Which leads me to suspect I've neglected some sort of
21 protocol or other. Or, being a member of that list is
22 not enough.
23
24 Any thoughts?
25
26 -mw
33 Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
34 Just $16.99/mo. or less.
35 dsl.yahoo.com
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list