From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] startup script use the wrong find command
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:26:35
1 Xi Shen writes:
2
3 > when i boot my system, at the step "Wiping /tmp", it pops up an error
4 > message saying that the find command do not support the '-uid' option.
5 > in the error message, i also see the busybox mark. it looks like it
6 > used the wrong find command.
7
8 Did you emerge busybox with the make-symlinks USE flag? When your original
9 find is replaced by a link to busybox.
10 Don't know what to do exactly, most probably many other commands will also
11 not work as expected, I guess you need to re-emerge all stuff that
12 provides them, like findutils. There was a thread recently, look for "/bin
13 contains busybox executables after installing busybox-1.13.2" by Amit Dor-
14 Shifer on 2009-11-25.
15
16 Good luck,
17