From: Justin Findlay <jfindlay@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GnuPG Trouble - Found Problem, Need Solution
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 04:30:59
1 On 4/24/06, lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com <lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > So I did some hunting and somewhat successfully fixed it. However, it now
4 > gives me this output which I think could become problematic in the future:
5 >
6 > --- Invalid atom in /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
7 > =dev-libs/libassuan-0.6.10 ~x86
8 > --- Invalid atom in /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
9 > =dev-libs/libksba-0.9.12 ~x86
10 > --- Invalid atom in /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
11 > =app-crypt/gpg-agent-1.9.19 ~x86
12
13 Your lines above are invalid syntax for a package.mask file, although
14 you shouldn't be editing files under /usr/portage/profiles as once you
15 do an 'emerge --sync' all your changes will be overwritten. Instead
16 you should edit (create) /etc/portage/package.mask to mask packages or
17 edit /etc/portage/package.kewords to accept keywords for specific
18 packages.
21 Justin
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list