From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] locale no longer recognised by Plasma and KDE apps?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:11:08
1 On Thursday, 14 September 2017 09:25:14 BST Mick wrote:
2
3 > Another complain surfaced: apparently users cannot edit their own user
4 > icon, the one that appears to the left of the name of the user in the
5 > start up panel. systemsettings5 only allows one to add a user. Existing
6 > user accounts are not listed.
7
8 Now that's definitely wrong. I have no users other than myself, but I do
9 appear in the user manager. I do have to give the root password to save any
10 changes I make, though, which is only natural.
13 Regards,
14 Peter.