From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ethereal compile error
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:12:13
1 On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:12:39 +1000
2 Dan wrote:
6 > That's a little ironic -- I've been doing that on mailing lists for
7 > years, I noticed the effect myself right after I sent the message with
8 > thunderbird's threaded view.
9 >
10 > Noone has ever complained before, until now -- in other words, the first
11 > time I notice and realise how silly it is also the first time someone
12 > complains -- and I see the complain about 30 seconds after I send an
13 > apology.....
16 Hey thats cool, at least you are intelligent enough to notice the
17 problem and address it. Thats more than can be said for plenty of people :)
18
19 Cheers, Nick
23 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list