From: Dan <drose@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ethereal compile error
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:11:22
1 Nick Rout wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:20:28 +1000
4 >Dan wrote:
8 >>Please help -- I can't emerge ethereal and I would really like to use it.
14 >Please please do NOT hijack threads. If you wish to start a new thread
15 >do NOT just reply to another message and change the subject.
18 That's a little ironic -- I've been doing that on mailing lists for
19 years, I noticed the effect myself right after I sent the message with
20 thunderbird's threaded view.
21
22 Noone has ever complained before, until now -- in other words, the first
23 time I notice and realise how silly it is also the first time someone
24 complains -- and I see the complain about 30 seconds after I send an
25 apology.....
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list