From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: default stage3 (was : [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo still on the right path?)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:43:31
1 Jason Dodson wrote:
2 > Such a scenario could be your your arms and legs falling off...
3
4 I suspect I'd spend more time typing if I had to use only my nose
5 rather than fingers so this fails the "get more work done" test. Perhaps
6 your nose is more dexterous than mine?
7
8 Jokes aside my definition of "getting more work done" does include
9 things being stable so I don't have to fix them again, not giving up
10 flexibility that would save me work in the future, and so forth. There
11 is a fine line to walk and in many case I'll err on the side of more
12 work during working hours to be sure of no work in my own time.
13
14 On the other hand I just took a job as employee #6 at a startup in San
15 Francisco which is sure to double the number of hours I work as well as
16 move me cross country so maybe I'm not as smart as I thought.
17
18 kashani
19 PS: anyone in SF need a roommate?
20 --