From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo + KDE + pulseaudio + ? == happiness
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:42:05
1 On Tuesday 19 October 2010 9:44:35 am Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:work fine until
2 > something else decides to use sound device (like gnash/lighspark, etc.).
3 > Chances of getting garbled sound are 50/50 - it's never a guarantee:
4 > sometimes it works - sometimes it "crashes". To get sound back I have to
5 > restart app (Skype, Firefox, Amarok, etc.).
6
7 do you have
8 media-plugins/gst-plugins-pulse
9 installed? that way gstreamer should be able to use pulseaudio for output. and
10 since gnash uses gstreamer .....
11