From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Audiocd:// broken (was: Amarok and getting started)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:58:29
1 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck ha scritto:
2 > An easy way to rip cds is to go to 'audiocd://' in konqueror, then it will
3 > show some folders containing mp3s, oggs and flac files which you can then
4 > copy and paste to whereever you want and the cd ripping and encoding will be
5 > handled transparently for you.
6
7 When, months ago, kde 3.5 went stable and I switched, my audiocd://
8 seems horribly broken. Sad, because I did love that feature a lot.
9
10 When I put the audiocd in and I click on the icon in media:/ window, KDE
11 just says it can't recognize the cd at all (cannot mount, bad superblock
12 blahblah).
13
14 The cd's play just fine if I play them with, let's say, XMMS or Xine, so
15 it's not hardware fault.
16
17 Any hint? I tried emerging and re-emerging kdemultimedia etc. but
18 nothing helped.
19
20 m.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list