From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ncurses is gone
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:08:23
1 Thank you for your response, Sebastian:
2
3 On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Sebastian
4 Beßler<webmaster@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
5
6 > Use a live-linux from usb-stick or CD, mount your root, chroot into it
7 > and give revdep-rebuild a try. That should help.
8
9 I think you are telling me to use Gentoo Live CD specifically, and
10 mount my installed "/" (on /mnt/gentoo?), chroot into it (as described
11 in the install docs) and run revdeb-rebuild.
12
13 Is revdep-rebuild part of the live cd?
14
15 I'll try it. Thank you VERY much. I have installed Ubuntu, but these
16 steps will save my having to deal with that.
17
18 Alan