From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail + Email Client = No way
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:39:46
1 On Sunday 27 August 2006 15:09, Samuel Baldwin wrote:
2
3 > As for KMail, Mick, that was the worst of all my experiences. It wasn't
4 > just "messy" it was completely b0rked. It would repeatedly grab the same
5 > emails (with the "get all in inbox" off), adding about 3 or 4 every time.
6 > At that rate it would have taken me several days just to get to where I
7 > was.
8
9 Sorry it didn't work out for you. I seem to have no problems using Kmail with
10 my Gmail account and even on a new machine it downloaded all my messages
11 without any problem. On the other hand I probably do not have as many as
12 you.
13
14 Good luck. :)
15 --