From: Samuel Baldwin <shardz4217@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail + Email Client = No way
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:18:52
1 Well, I'll see if there aren't any settings I need to muck around with. A 15
2 minute delay is pretty bad, as I need most of my email to be in my inbox
3 pronto.
4
5 As for KMail, Mick, that was the worst of all my experiences. It wasn't just
6 "messy" it was completely b0rked. It would repeatedly grab the same emails
7 (with the "get all in inbox" off), adding about 3 or 4 every time. At that
8 rate it would have taken me several days just to get to where I was.
11 Samuel (shardz)
12
13 Noha+Shardz Productions: nsproductions.co.nr
14
15 Registered Linux User #410639
16
17 amarok.kde.org