From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is "-flto" supported by Gentoo?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:51:37
1 > On 22 Mar 2017, at 02:20, P Levine <plevine457@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Lately, I have been trying to fix some GCC-6 related bugs and have come across some bug reports that seem possibly more "-flto" related than GCC-6 related. Doing a search for "-flto", Gentoo bugtracker, a number of open bugreports clearly show them to be "-flto" bugs in their titles.
4
5 Are you trying to fix these bugs upstream with the gcc devs?
6
7 That would be my first stop, if I wanted to wade in. Then when you know what's going on there, you can update the Gentoo tracker.
8
9 I wrote last month about how helpful I found the gcc devs: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/f5a5ae94fb59945d1eeb2093aab24a1c <https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/f5a5ae94fb59945d1eeb2093aab24a1c>
10
11 Stroller.