From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Latex spacing problem
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 00:21:09
1 Is there any Tetex/Latex guru on the list?
2
3 I'm trying to modify the formation line in purchase_order.tex form.
4 I think this line is responsible how the entry items are formated:
5
6 \begin{tabular*}{\textwidth}{@{}lp{\descrwidth}@{\extracolsep
7 \fill}rlrrr@{}}
8
9 However, the line above if the part number is long the description is
10 not wrap up to the next line. Just the next columns are keep scrolling
11 to the right.
12 So, text Amount Total scrolls of the page.
13
14 I've tried to copy the formating string from invoice.tex form (that
15 correctly wraps up the description column):
16 \begin{tabularx}{\textwidth}{@{}rlXlrlrrr@{}}
17
18 but it doesn't work correctly.
19 Anybody knows what to change so when the part number is long, the
20 description section would wrap up to the next line.
23 #Joseph
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list