From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ATI and Linux
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 03:55:51
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2
3 > The biggest complaint I have (and that I see frequently on the nvnews
4 > forums) with NVidia's drivers is the time between releases. They used
5 > to do a release about every two months, but lately that has slid to 4
6 > or even 5 months sometimes!! Which means I will probably have no
7 > usable suspend-to-disk until September or October.
8 >
9 > -Richard
10
11 Have you tried editing /etc/hibernate/hibernate.conf and make the nvidia
12 driver module unload when you hibernate and reload it when it comes up?
13
14 Jim
15 --
17 There's no place like 127.0.0.1