From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network scanner [SOLVED]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 10:10:45
1 On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 15:31:16 -0700, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > However, following your suggestion I found "ebuild" in overlay for this
4 > scanner, so I reversed the installation and used ebuild:
5 > media-gfx/brother-ads2400n-bin
6 >
7 > The only annoying feature in this scanner is that doesn't have "auto
8 > crop" (windows does) auto-feeder does not work. Scanning small receipts
9 > showing black borders on both sides (snapscan borders are white - easier
10 > to fax, print).
11
12 Is this a feature of the driver or the software you are using? I used a
13 Brother AIO devices with Gscan2pdf and the ADF worked fine.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.