From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mozilla migration option
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:44:19
1 Dale <dalek <at> exceedtech.net> writes:
5 > I recently switched to Seamonkey and it just worked great. It will use
6 > the same mozilla directory used before, mail and all. Just uninstall
7 > Mozilla and install Seamonkey and start it up and continue on.
8
9 > This may be the easiest option for you as you really don't have to do
10 > anything but uninstall then install.
13 OK, I guess I'll setup one system and see how Seamonkey works for folks.
16 thanks Dale,
19 James
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list