From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Update blocked by kdebase-startkde:4
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:57:50
1 On Sunday 10 July 2016 12:22:32 I wrote:
2
3 > I've had no trouble with stability, only with ugliness.
4
5 ...most of which I've eliminated by using the Oxygen theme, Deja Vu sans
6 typeface and the 1,1 strut values I mentioned in another message.
7
8 However, there is one remaining problem (well, most likely more than one, but
9 this is the one that's bothering me at the moment): in the GTK widget style
10 panel under application style I see a Get New Themes button. I click it to
11 download a GTK-2 them and the add-on installer says it's initialising. That's
12 it - no progress from there.
13
14 Does anyone know what I'm missing?
17 Rgds