From: jdm <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE Panel Mouse Problem
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:59:10
1 On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:52:09 +0200
2 Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Autohide seems to work fine here.
5 > Do you have the feature activated, that lets you change desktop when
6 > the mouse hits the borders? If I activate that and have configured
7 > the Virtual Desktop applet to show 4 desktops in two rows I get the
8 > described effect: Hitting any of the four edges won't show the panel
9 > but change the desktop, the mouse jumps to the opposite side.
10 >