From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Squirremail not installed?
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:33:26
1 > NS being a New Slot. Squirrelmail recently moved to the slotted
2 > behaviour for when using the webapp-config and vhosts flag iirc.
3
4 I don't use the vhosts flag though. I should just go ahead and emerge
5 this and it will take care of itself?
6
7 - Grant
10 > I don't use the vhosts flag so it doesn't bother me, i just did the
11 > upgrade and away it went.
12 >
13 > Tim
16 > Grant wrote:
17 >
18 > >I just synced and did an 'emerge -pv squirrelmail' and I get this:
19 > >
20 > >These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
21 > >
22 > >Calculating dependencies ...done!
23 > >[ebuild NS ] mail-client/squirrelmail-1.4.3a-r2 +crypt -ldap +ssl
24 > >-vhosts +virus-scan 0 kB
25 > >
26 > >Total size of downloads: 0 kB
27 > >
28 > >I definitely have squirrelmail installed now. I thought the N
29 > >signified a new package? What does that S mean?
30 > >
31 > >- Grant
32 > >
33 > >P.S. I tried to find this in the docs but couldn't come up with it.
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list