From: Jamie Dobbs <gentoo@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sorry!
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:25:49
2 > You people need to remove me from you mailing lists all together. Iam so
3 > pissed off with getting 80 email of a bunch of other peoples bullshit,
4 > that iam ready to start getting nasty. fucking remove me from your
5 > emailing list.
6
7 Only you are capable of removing yourself from the list - no-one else can
8 do it for you.
9 Send an email from the address that is getting the unwanted email to
10 gentoo-user+unsubscribe@g.o then reply to the confirmation email
11 you will be sent and you will be unsubscribed.
12 One question remains though... how on earth did you get subscribed to the
13 list without your knowledge as all subscription requests require
14 confirmation.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list