From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sorry!
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:53:03
1 On Tuesday 30 May 2006 00:13, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
2 > > You people need to remove me from you mailing lists all together. Iam so
3 > > pissed off with getting 80 email of a bunch of other peoples bullshit,
4 > > that iam ready to start getting nasty. fucking remove me from your
5 > > emailing list.
6 >
7 > Only you are capable of removing yourself from the list - no-one else can
8 > do it for you.
9 > Send an email from the address that is getting the unwanted email to
10 > gentoo-user+unsubscribe@g.o then reply to the confirmation email
11 > you will be sent and you will be unsubscribed.
12 > One question remains though... how on earth did you get subscribed to the
13 > list without your knowledge as all subscription requests require
14 > confirmation.
15
16 maybe he was drunk. If you look at his adress, he seems to be a teen - and who
17 was not constantly drunk and did silly things as a teen?
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list