From: Indran D Govender <indrangovender2@××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Help needed 2007.0 automount
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:08:54
1 Hello All
2
3 I have just installed gentoo 2007.0 and for most parts of it, I am very
4 happy. There is 1 issue that I need help with.
7 1. Automounting of CD's and DVD's
8
9 Hald and dbus are set to default run levels.
10 gnome-mount is installed
11 I am part of the plugdev and cdrom groups
12 And I have pmount also installed.
13
14 When I insert a disk, I get the error " Cannot mount Volume"
15
16 Here are my software versions
17
18 :~ # gnome-mount --version
19 gnome-mount 0.4
20
21 ~ # hald --version
22 HAL package version: 0.5.7.1
23
24 Any ideas or advise on how to solve this would be sincerely appreciated.
27 Indran
28
29 To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
30 https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html
31
32 If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to
33 firstrandbankdisclaimer@××××××.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list