From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help needed 2007.0 automount
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:59:40
1 On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 10:03 +0200, Indran D Govender wrote:
4 > When I insert a disk, I get the error " Cannot mount Volume"
5
6 hmm, I've had this too. Try some simple things first: log out and back
7 in (of gnome); check /etc/fstab entry allows a user to mount cdrom; make
8 sure gnome-volume-manager is running before you log out / in.
9
10 Hopefully one of those works!
11
12 cya,
16 The ratio of literacy to illiteracy is a constant, but nowadays the
17 illiterates can read.
18 -- Alberto Moravia
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list