From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ripper that generates song titles?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:04:25
1 On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:03:00 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > Vinyl has always been the medium of choice for audio snobs...
4
5 > And by "snob" you don't mean an insult, you mean "someone with a trained
6 > ear who can detect superior quality", right?
7
8 Those too. for those of us whose ears spent too long in racing paddocks,
9 we are unable to tell between those who can hear a difference and those
10 who like people to think they can.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 We shall shortly be landing. Please return your stewardess to
17 the upright position.