From: dhk <dhkuhl@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] libtool
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 11:57:01
1 I recently ran a make clean on a C/Gtk program I'm developing and now
2 can't run ./configure to rebuild it. It looks like all my libtool links
3 are broken. There were links to the following files, but now those
4 files don't exist.
5
6 /usr/share/libtool/ltmain.sh
7 /usr/share/libtool/config.sub
8 /usr/share/libtool/config.guess
9
10 Now there's an ltmain.sh in /usr/share/libtool/config/but I'm not sure
11 if I should use that one.
12
13 Also the root cause of this was probably an emerge I did this weekend
14 with the -e option. Is something missing?
15
16 I ran fix_libtool_files.sh 3.4.6 which I think I did before and then ran
17 emerge --oneshot -av libtool and this didn't fix anything.
18
19 Any ideas?
20
21 Thanks,