From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libtool
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 12:04:59
1 On Dienstag 06 Oktober 2009, dhk wrote:
2 > I recently ran a make clean on a C/Gtk program I'm developing and now
3 > can't run ./configure to rebuild it. It looks like all my libtool links
4 > are broken. There were links to the following files, but now those
5 > files don't exist.
6 >
7 > /usr/share/libtool/ltmain.sh
8 > /usr/share/libtool/config.sub
9 > /usr/share/libtool/config.guess
10
11 and afaik that is correct.
12
13 have a look into
14 /usr/share/libtool/config
17 > Also the root cause of this was probably an emerge I did this weekend
18 > with the -e option. Is something missing?
19
20 no, nothing is missing - look into config
23 > I ran fix_libtool_files.sh 3.4.6 which I think I did before and then ran
24 > emerge --oneshot -av libtool and this didn't fix anything.
25
26 fix_libtool_files fixes *la files containing wrong stuff.
29 > Any ideas?
30
31 idea: there is nothing wrong but your symlinks.