From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] MS debug equivalent
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 03:25:10
1 On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 19:12 -0500, Rodrigo Lazo wrote:
2 > Hi everybody,
3 >
4 > sorry for the OT. I've been using debug.exe (a little program for work
5 > with asm) at my college to learn about assembler and related
6 > concepts. Does anyone know some equivalent for linux?
7 >
8 > Thanks!
9 >
10 > --
11 >
12 > Rodrigo Lazo (rlazo)
13
14 I remember DEBUG.EXE - I used to use it to change the copyright text in
15 COMMAND.COM from Microsoft Corp to MSullivan Tech. I don't know of an
16 equivalent (I assume you want something interactive), but could you use
17 nasm?
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list