From: bshlists <bshlists@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] More splash problems
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:49:02
1 On August 23, 2005 04:25 am, Nagatoro wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've got another "interesting" problem with the splash. It seems like
5 > no matter what I specify the computer always wants to use a 800x600
6 > resolution.
7 >
8 > At startup I get this (not word for word since showconsole won't play
9 > nicely):
10
11 Using all the suggestions on this thread I was able to get gensplash up and
12 running. I however have one small problem the bootsplash come up some 1/3
13 the way through the bootup process. Now I remember seeing somewhere a change
14 to a config file which would change when the bootsplash started.
15
16 I'd appreciate it if someone would remind me how to do this.
19 DWW
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list