From: "Clara García" <elvencereza@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ScrollLock and KDE Konsole
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:34:13
1 2007/6/25, Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>:
2 >
3 > Hi,
6 > I have a Speedlink Illuminated Keyboard that shines blue
7 > when the ScrollLock key is on. This seems to be kind of
8 > hardcoded.
9 >
10 > Unfortunately the KDE Konsole uses the ScrollLock function,
11 > too. Here, it activates/deactivates controll flow similar to
12 > Ctrl-S/-Q in Xterm. So the wunderful blue light will be
13 > switched off every time I open a command line in KDE.
14 >
15 > Does anyone know a way to turn this ScrollLock behaviour
16 > off?
17 >
18 > Thanks in advance,
19 >
20 > Bertram
23 > --
24 > Bertram Scharpf
25 > Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany
26 > http://www.bertram-scharpf.de
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
31 Well I know that is not a solution to the Konsole problem but maybe you are
32 interested on try new terms lighter than Konsole, I used Konsole in past and
33 it consumes about 15+ of RAM doing nothing. You can try mrxvt if you like
34 tabs
37 Clara García