From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ScrollLock and KDE Konsole
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:57:38
1 Hi Clara,
2
3 Am Montag, 25. Jun 2007, 11:28:45 +0200 schrieb Clara García:
4 > 2007/6/25, Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>:
5 > >I have a Speedlink Illuminated Keyboard that shines blue
6 > >when the ScrollLock key is on. This seems to be kind of
7 > >hardcoded.
8 > >
9 > >Unfortunately the KDE Konsole uses the ScrollLock function,
10 > >too. Here, it activates/deactivates controll flow similar to
11 > >Ctrl-S/-Q in Xterm. So the wunderful blue light will be
12 > >switched off every time I open a command line in KDE.
13 > >
14 > >Does anyone know a way to turn this ScrollLock behaviour
15 > >off?
16
17 > Well I know that is not a solution to the Konsole problem but maybe you are
18 > interested on try new terms lighter than Konsole, I used Konsole in past and
19 > it consumes about 15+ of RAM doing nothing. You can try mrxvt if you like
20 > tabs
21
22 To be honest, it's not my computer. I try to convince other
23 persons to use Linux. For this purpose, Konsole is a rather
24 good solution I think and that's the reason I installed KDE
25 at all.
26
27 Thanks anyway,
28