From: Roman Zilka <rzilka@××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla won't start after upgrading to 1.7.13 [DEAD BRANCH]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:59:27
1 > >Oops, my fault and apologies. Please ignore this redundant post.
2 > >
3 > >-Roman Zilka
7 > Did you get it working or sorry for the second send?
8 >
9 > I ran into this a while back and it is on here somewhere but I can not
10 > remember what I did to fix it.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 > :-)
16 Unfortunately not:( , that was just an I'm-sorry for the second send.
17 I don't have access to that computer right now, but wasn't
18 that healing magic touch related to $USE perhaps? Or maybe a certain
19 plugin? (But I experimented with those too I think.)
20
21 Anyway, if the solution lays posted somewhere around here, my repeated
22 apologies are in place:). I'll check the archive once more, thanks for
23 the hint.
24
25 -Roman
26 --