From: "Michael W. Holdeman" <lists@××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] synce
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 01:10:55
1 On Monday 17 July 2006 20:46, Norberto Bensa wrote:
2 > Hello Michael,
3 >
4 > Michael W. Holdeman wrote:
5 > > My previous install used multisynk instead of rake, and all worked well.
6 > > Now after upgrading, connection seems to work fine, multisynk crashes.
7 > > raki just makes the noise of a disconnect and never connects. rapip
8 > > fails, pstatus says
9 > >
10 > > pstatus
11 > > pstatus: Could not find configuration at path '(Default)'
12 > >
13 > > I'm stuck any ideas helpfull.
14 >
15 > Well. So it's not only me with this problem. I can't connect my smartphone
16 > nor my pocketpc. Raki/rapip are dead. Same message from pstatus. I think
17 > I'll downgrade.
18 >
19 > I'm sorry this is not useful, I just wanted to say you're not the only one.
20 >
21 > Best regards,
22 > Norberto
23 Thanks,
24 I can quit bashing my forehead then!
25
26 I have contacted teh developer and am awaiting a return from him. I'll wait
27 before a downgrade..
28
29 Mike
32 Michael W. Holdeman
33 Fire Chief
34 Porter Emergency Services
35
36 ________________________________________
37 Powered by Gentoo Linux www.gentoo.org |
38 Kernel 2.6.15-ck2 |
39 VMWare Workstation 5.5.1 vmware.com |
40 Win4LinPro 6.1.1-03 win4lin.com |
45 Michael W. Holdeman
49 Powered by Gentoo Linux www.gentoo.org |
50 Kernel 2.6.15-ck2 |
51 VMWare Workstation 5.5.1 vmware.com |
52 Win4LinPro 6.1.1-03 win4lin.com |
54 --
55 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list