From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] synce
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:53:00
1 Hello Michael,
2
3 Michael W. Holdeman wrote:
4 > My previous install used multisynk instead of rake, and all worked well.
5 > Now after upgrading, connection seems to work fine, multisynk crashes. raki
6 > just makes the noise of a disconnect and never connects. rapip fails,
7 > pstatus says
8 >
9 > pstatus
10 > pstatus: Could not find configuration at path '(Default)'
11 >
12 > I'm stuck any ideas helpfull.
13
14 Well. So it's not only me with this problem. I can't connect my smartphone nor
15 my pocketpc. Raki/rapip are dead. Same message from pstatus. I think I'll
16 downgrade.
17
18 I'm sorry this is not useful, I just wanted to say you're not the only one.
19
20 Best regards,
21 Norberto