From: "Michael W. Holdeman" <lists@××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] synce
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:54:01
1 On Monday 17 July 2006 20:46, Norberto Bensa wrote:
2 > Hello Michael,
3 >
4 > Michael W. Holdeman wrote:
5 > > My previous install used multisynk instead of rake, and all worked well.
6 > > Now after upgrading, connection seems to work fine, multisynk crashes.
7 > > raki just makes the noise of a disconnect and never connects. rapip
8 > > fails, pstatus says
9 > >
10 > > pstatus
11 > > pstatus: Could not find configuration at path '(Default)'
12 > >
13 > > I'm stuck any ideas helpfull.
14 >
15 > Well. So it's not only me with this problem. I can't connect my smartphone
16 > nor my pocketpc. Raki/rapip are dead. Same message from pstatus. I think
17 > I'll downgrade.
18 >
19 > I'm sorry this is not useful, I just wanted to say you're not the only one.
20 I downgraded to synce-libsynce-0.9.1, librapi2-0.9.1, now raki and rapip work
21 again, but no syncekonnector in raki. I haven't tried multisynk again, as
22 after clearing my configs it will try and duplicate all teh records, so
23 hopefully I can get raki's sync working.
24
25 Interestingly syncekonnector says it depends on
26
27 Runtime Dependencies
28 syncekonnector-0.3_pre20060117
29  >=app-pda/synce-libsynce-0.9.1
30 >=app-pda/synce-rra-0.9.1
31 >=app-pda/orange-0.3
32 >=app-arch/unshield-0.5
33 app-pda/dynamite
34 !app-pda/rapip
35 >=kde-base/kdelibs-3.5
36 ||
37       ( =x11-libs/qt-3.3* )
38
39 ~kde-base/kde-env-3
40
41 and not libsynce, librapi2-0.9.2
42
43 ??
46 Mike
50 Michael W. Holdeman
54 Powered by Gentoo Linux www.gentoo.org |
55 Kernel 2.6.15-ck2 |
56 VMWare Workstation 5.5.1 vmware.com |
57 Win4LinPro 6.1.1-03 win4lin.com |
61 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list