From: Matthias Hanft <mh@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Virtualbox documentation
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 12:07:37
1 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 >
3 > Are your vbox modules loaded correctly?
4
5 I think they were. Will carefully check next time (cannot do now,
6 it's a 24/7 server where I have few time slots for maintenance
7 and cannot risk kernel panic during daytime).
8
9 I do have some VirtualBoxes running on other Gentoo machines. This
10 one is a pretty new installation, and I just thought I had forgotten
11 to enable something important in the virtualization sections of "make
12 menuconfig".
13
14 -Matt