From: Pawel K <pawlaczus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] national keyboard in open office
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:37:55
1 > Does composing the Polish characters work for you
2 > under applications
3 > such as Mozilla Thunderbird?
4 >
5 > What specific Polish characters are you missing, and
6 > how do normally
7 > compose them? If you tell me how you expect to
8 > compose them, I'll test
9 > to see if it works here.
10
11 Unfortunately I can't type Polish charecters under
12 mozilla as well (tried both pl_PL and pl_PL.utf8). I
13 expect to use right ALT + <character> e.g. right ALT +
14 o should result with "ó" and now it results with just
15 "o" both in Mozilla and OpenOffice. Left ALT + o opens
16 F'o'rmat menu under OpenOffice.
17
18 While configuring xorg with xorgconfig I've chosen the
19 following options:
20
21 Please answer the following question with either 'y'
22 or 'n'. Do you want to select additional XKB options
23 (group switcher, group indicator, etc.)? y
24
25 Group Shift/Lock behavior:
26 1 Right Alt key switches group while pressed
27
28 The remaining XKB options I've left not assigned.
29
30 thanx You for help
34 Do You Yahoo!?
35 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
36 http://mail.yahoo.com
37 --
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list