From: czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Software for LCD Data Center
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:58:50
1 Thanks for all your answers guys! And sorry for not responding for three
2 days, I was away on holiday. From what you say I will give DLNA a try (no
3 other choice, I simply want to watch movies stored on my pc). I found some
4 list of DLNA software on
5 http://www.rbgrn.net/content/21-how-to-choose-dlna-media-server-windows-mac-os-x-or-linuxbut
6 I will give a try to ushare and MediaTomb first. I'll go through the
7 list and try each piece of software and see which one works best with my
8 telly x gentoo combination. I'll let you know as soon as I have more info!
9 Cheers,
10 Peter