From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Software for LCD Data Center
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:47:19
1 On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM, czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Thanks for all your answers guys! And sorry for not responding for three
3 > days, I was away on holiday. From what you say I will give DLNA a try (no
4 > other choice, I simply want to watch movies stored on my pc). I found some
5 > list of DLNA software on
6 > http://www.rbgrn.net/content/21-how-to-choose-dlna-media-server-windows-mac-os-x-or-linux
7 > but I will give a try to ushare and MediaTomb first. I'll go through the
8 > list and try each piece of software and see which one works best with my
9 > telly x gentoo combination. I'll let you know as soon as I have more info!
10
11 If you need help with MT, I can offer some assistance as I have time.
15 :wq