From: czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Software for LCD Data Center
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:14:38
1 Ok, you were right guys! I installed MediaTomb per your recommendations, and
2 it works like a charm! Installation and configuration was easy as a pie
3 thanks to Gentoo's portage and MediaTomb's web UI. Moreover its DLNA is
4 compatible with my telly! Yay! :) Streaming of video, conversion of
5 unsupported formats and everything just works in five minutes of work! And
6 it is much better than Twonky Media Server which is the only officially
7 supported software by Panasonic.
8 Thanks for all your time guys!
9 Peter