From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox managed by my organization?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 10:42:43
1 There's a  difference between "unpin" and "dismiss".  You can "pin" your
2 favorites to the screen, and apparently Amazon supports Mozilla, so its
3 icon is "pre-pinned".  And I *can* unpin it - it goes away for that
4 session.  But it's pinned on the next invocation.
5
6 But, as I say, I doubt this is a nefarious conspiracy between Mozilla
7 and Amazon (although I wouldn't put it past them), but rather something
8 wrong with my installation.
9
10 But it would be interesting if anybody piped up and said they were
11 experiencing the same thing ...