From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox managed by my organization?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 10:36:31
1 On Tuesday, 3 March 2020 10:29:39 GMT n952162 wrote:
2 >
3 > Well, I can change it. It's just that the next time I start firefox, I
4 > have the old values back (and Amazon is pinned, again).
5
6 Hmm ... interesting ... when I go to Top Sites on a new tab and click on the
7 top right of a site at the Open Menu roundel, I can select to "x Dissmiss" a
8 site stored there and it's gone, unless/until I revisit it a few times.
9
10 I am not sure how this works if a site is in your Bookmarks and you have not
11 cleared your History for a while.