From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] browser advice
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:03:29
1 Jorge Almeida ha scritto:
2 > On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, malevolent wrote:
3 >
4 >> Reinstall firefox, below the search box there are a link "Google in
5 >> English" that unsets the language cookie... it must work for sure!
6 >>
7 > That's just the .../ncr link others mentioned. Setting preferences from
8 > that page is as useless as setting them from google.pt, the tips keep
9 > coming in Portuguese. Of course, I could use only that link and give up
10 > using the search window in FF panel. I can give up FF as well.
11
12 Ah, you use the search box in FF panel. That explains the problem.
13 Sorry.
14
15 m.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list