From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 23:54:07
1 On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 09:26:30PM +0200, Penguin Lover Jure Varlec squawked:
2 > I use yakuake. It's the the best drop-down terminal I've ever used, and I
3 > believe I tried almost all of them (there really aren't many). Off the top of
4 > my head, I recall yeahconsole and kuake. There's also tilda, but I never
5 > tried it.
6 >
7 I also looked for a drop-down term. Couldn't find one that I really
8 liked, so just made a wrapper myself for aterm in fvwm using a
9 borderless window, key binding for focus and shading, and EdgeCommand.
10
11 It is quite convenient.
12
13 W
16 I have a speech impediment... my foot.
17 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 178 days, 16:11
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list