From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:35:46
1 Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU> writes:
2
3 > On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 09:26:30PM +0200, Penguin Lover Jure Varlec squawked:
4 > > I use yakuake. It's the the best drop-down terminal I've ever used, and I
5 > > believe I tried almost all of them (there really aren't many). Off the top of
6 > > my head, I recall yeahconsole and kuake. There's also tilda, but I never
7 > > tried it.
8 > >
9 > I also looked for a drop-down term. Couldn't find one that I really
10 > liked, so just made a wrapper myself for aterm in fvwm using a
11 > borderless window, key binding for focus and shading, and EdgeCommand.
12 >
13 > It is quite convenient.
14
15 What do you guys mean by `drop-down'?
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list