From: Mine GO BOOM <minegoboom@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accidently removed gcc-lib
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:09:25
1 On 8/16/06, Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Check to see if you have a copy in /usr/portage/packages/All/. I have
3 > buildpkg in my make.conf and it saves a compiled "rescue" copy there.
4 > Since we have a similar system, I could email you mine if you would like.
5 >
6 > May want to wait a bit and see if someone else has a better idea too. ;-)
7 >
8 > Dale
9
10 In an attempt to find a gcc-lib from stages, I couldn't. Then I
11 figured, what the hell. I symlinked the folder in
12 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-pc-linux-gnu to /usr/lib/gcc/i486-pc-linux-gnu
13 and working fine
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list