From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:16:40
1 Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
2 > "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Bloch could also well not give a f**k about your claims and maybe does
5 >> not want to spend money etc. just to sue an upset programmer. I most
6 >> probably wouldn't sue you, if I was him.
7 >>
8 >> You're tiptoeing around the main issue, that is: You bring no proof of
9 >> your most important claims. You cannot expect widespread support of your
10 >> cause without proof.
11 >>
12 >> If you want us on your side, Show. The. Evidence.
13 >
14 > I am not going to do illegal things, therefore I cannot show the evidence.
15 > If needed, I will show it a judge.
16
17 I didn't know that showing a mail *you* received is illegal. Maybe I can
18 contact Bloch and ask him permission?
19
20 m.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list