From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:22:54
1 On Monday 15 September 2008 20:08:06 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > You called me a liar and I showed that I told the truth.
3
4 No you didn't, you just continued to lie even after I explained how you were
5 wrong.
6
7 > You continue insulting me.
8
9 You continue lying and spreading FUD.
10
11 > says the person who insults others who don't agree to join his paludis-is-
12 > great-trip.
13
14 No, says the person who has seen your and your little friends' nasty obsessive
15 jihad.
16
17 > Really, if I really need a good argument against paludis I just need to
18 > post your emails.
19
20 Now /that/ is pathetic.
21