From: Rob Rutherford <rlrutherford@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:51:47
1 On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 3:22 PM, David Leverton
2 <levertond@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Monday 15 September 2008 20:08:06 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
4 >> You called me a liar and I showed that I told the truth.
5 >
6 > No you didn't, you just continued to lie even after I explained how you were
7 > wrong.
8 >
9 >> You continue insulting me.
10 >
11 > You continue lying and spreading FUD.
12 >
13 >> says the person who insults others who don't agree to join his paludis-is-
14 >> great-trip.
15 >
16 > No, says the person who has seen your and your little friends' nasty obsessive
17 > jihad.
18 >
19 >> Really, if I really need a good argument against paludis I just need to
20 >> post your emails.
21 >
22 > Now /that/ is pathetic.
23 >
24 >> Welcome to my spamfilter.
25 >
26 > Boo hoo hoo.
30 This thread is a good argument against Gentoo.