From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what goes on with duplicity?
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 09:05:13
1 On 22/05/2016 08:52, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > Hi. I have been using (on advise from someone here),
3 > app-backup/duplicity from the rinaldus overlay, but in the latest update
4 > which I have postponed, gentoo has updated to the same version as the
5 > overlay, but has chosen to have a mandatory use flag of -azure which
6 > would cause my backups not to work, as I am updating to azure storage.
7 > How can I prevent this from happening? The versions are the same, so is
8 > there a way to mask this off?
9 >
10 > Note that I had to patch the back end for azure with something to fix a
11 > typo, so I wonder if this has something to do with the problem?
12 >
13 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
17 I think you want section "Repository Constraints" in man 5 portage
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com